Thursday, February 21, 2013

free hand fashion illustration demo


Hi everyone! I'm sorry for the poor quality of this vid, I was drawing while I was filming with my phone in my other hand, and I have to say it wasn't easy to keep a firm hand while focusing on the drawing itself!!
I was very inspired by an incredible illustrator on you tube (http://www.youtube.com/user/fossagarrido?feature=watch)!
I just HAD to draw this sketch as soon as I saw one of his vid with this technique, which I had never tried before!!
It felt great once in a while not to think about the outlines, and to start with color!!! 
I think I will experiment more with this technique, since I it's a great way to draw quick, dynamic fashion sketches. 
Try it yourself!!!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE ALL OF YOUR FASHION ILLUSTRATION TUTORIALS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    your drawings are amazing and gorgeous. I myself am fashion design student and you give me with your techniques ideas and inspiration. Thank you for sharing your artistic talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Woman fashion

    ReplyDelete