Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Hi my dear friends!

This blog has moved to glamnicism.com



I created this new website as a tool for showcasing my work, and help people growing artistically providing them with updated content regarding the everchanging fashion industry.
Through glamnicism.com is now possible for me to distribute free content such as templates, photoshop actions, sample trendboards, and so much more, to let everyone practice with the provided resources after looking at my tutorials, since I believe DOING is so much more important than just watching.
I hope you enjoy this project!
Thanks for being so supportive!!!! All of this is happening because of your incredible feedback and positive energy!
See you on glamnicism.com!

...and keep drawing!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment